NBA 2K23's latest interaction with MyCAREER on Instagram

NBA 2K23's latest interaction with MyCAREER on Instagram

Сообщение anqilan456 » 18 ноя 2022, 05:35

This is why I'm convinced that I'm doing exactly what the people the at NBA 2K want right now. However, what else could we discuss? Regardless of their motivations, the NBA 2K team released its latest game with player ratings attached to it this week--including everyone on Brooklyn's 2022-23 roster. Likely, some of their ratings appeared a bit off NBA 2K23 MT, even disrespectful.

J. Cole already made history as the first rapper to feature on his own actual NBA 2K cover. The rapper is now Dreamville artist Bas has revealed more information about the game's coming release and his image will be included as a prominent character.Bas posted photos from NBA 2K23's latest interaction with MyCAREER on Instagram Thursday (September 1) and highlighted himself in a recording studio with the character who plays the game's protagonist and an engineer.

In follow-up slides, he posted a close-up image of him playing and also a shot of Cole."this is for all my girls that's had to say 'just one more game'," he captioned the post. "For those who took it and moved away from the "all your doing is just play basketball' saga. There's a solution: No baby, i don't play too many 2k games, I'm 2K.""All jokes aside tho catch me and my bros in @nba2k's 23rd season! We'll all be part of my very favorite mode: MYPLAYER.If you're thinking of purchasing the latest version of NBA 2K this year (NBA 2K23), you may want to make sure that you have enough storage space as there's a huge amount of space available. NBA 2K23 pre-load has officially launched for Xbox Series owners Buy NBA 2K MT, revealing that the game's download size is at a whopping 152GB.For people who already own an Xbox console and are interested in pre-loading for NBA 2K23 has gone live (via Xbox App), allowing you to download this game ahead of launch on the 14th of this week.
anqilan456

Вернуться в Пункты проката